Re: [OM] The event I've been waiting for

Subject: Re: [OM] The event I've been waiting for
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 08:39:29 +1000
The new alpha bodies do something like that. They have a number of multi-shot
blending modes, making good use of the 'translucent' technology. One is
multi-shot noise reduction. I found that it worked quite well - 1600 with looks
better than 400 without..
However, another is the dynamic range extender. I had both enabled by
happenstance at one point, on the a35. The thing went off like a machine gun
every time I pressed the trigger, followed by some long thinking time. Fast
moving targets are a problem too although movement in general is not - must be
some clever processing going on.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx