Re: [OM] donuts in a Zeiss Makro Planar !?

Subject: Re: [OM] donuts in a Zeiss Makro Planar !?
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 22:35:26 -0300
Me thinks each one should do one's own test, within the aforementioned
parameters ...

This afternoon I made three shots in my garden, at ƒ/8. Background
were rounded sunlit stones, subject were very small 'margaritas' spot
metered.
In three months from now, when this issue will matter far less than
now, I will ask myself why did I shot three frames of a couple of tiny
white and yellow flowers.
Maybe, then I will discover differences.

;-)

Fernando