Re: [OM] What, no OM mount???

Subject: Re: [OM] What, no OM mount???
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 21:06:08 +1000
The web page, not the maessage.
Tar Heel and Red Sox and the subtleties of a civil war somewhere but mostly the
assumption that we know where these places all are and the significance of them.
If I started talking about being raised beyond the black stump on a diet of
sand and spinifex...well, you get the idea.
And I thought the term 'spooks' for intelligence operatives was non-PC these
days. Didn't they change the name of the UK series for US consumption?

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx