Re: [OM] What, no OM mount???

Subject: Re: [OM] What, no OM mount???
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 06:50:19 -0400
Thanx! Though I never considered newspapering a real job. It was fun for a
while, and then it started to wear me down. I think there's something
relentlessly egotistical about it. Am I on Page One? Do I get a byline? Did I
cause someone to lose sleep? Also a very negative profession. Always beating
the drum about another sabertooth out there somewhere. Yeah, I know, free press
and free society and all. Used to tell people a free press was our salvation
and the bane of our existence.

Long story, but I'm glad to be shed of it. Been out of it longer than I was in
it, and haven't had a day's regret.

--Bob