Re: [OM] What, no OM mount???

Subject: Re: [OM] What, no OM mount???
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 15:58:05 -0400
I have a couple of the funky aps, such as Hipstamatic and Cross Process, which
I've been playing with. This particular self-portrait was taken with Camera +,
I think. I took it to show my wife how hard I was working. (I actually was
working for the social services agency that employs me part time. My client has
a job cleaning the local beach park, and I sit in the lawn chair and read while
he works. It's a damn tough life. <g>

Which reminds me, that photo actually was taken with the camera on the back
that's generally used for video chatting. But my photo apps let me switch the
working camera, so I could compose on the screen and hit the button. No guess
work.

--Bob