Re: [OM] What, no OM mount???

Subject: Re: [OM] What, no OM mount???
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 11:54:03 -0400
Point taken, though I hadn't really intended all that for global consumption.
We murkins are bad for that. <g>

As for spooks, I wasn't aware of any PC issues. One of the web sites I visit
very infrequently is Old Sooks and Spies. Hooked back up with a couple of Army
friends I hadn't heard from in 30+ years.

--Bob

Errors in spelling, grammar & logic generated randomly by my iFone.