Re: [OM] What, no OM mount???

Subject: Re: [OM] What, no OM mount???
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 14:23:39 -0500
I love mine as well. I've almost shot more with the iPhone 4 since I got it
than I have with both my E-1 and my EXR-70. It truly fits into the maxim "The
best camera is the one you have with you" and it's always with me.

I get remarkably good shots, and I have to say that Autostitch is quite simply
the most-used camera app on this thing. If they are really bumping the next
version to 8mp, I'm all over it and the 4 goes to my wife.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"The Nachos are still good." -- Jim Peterik

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard