Re: [OM] International Zuiko Fest was held in London

Subject: Re: [OM] International Zuiko Fest was held in London
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 11:57:06 +0100
And I, now back in my Caledonian bolt-hole, can vouch for Chuck being a
generally all-round good guy with whom to pass a weekend. Dr Flash, however,
was something of a disappointment, because he was a no-show - maybe the
synchronisation was wrong.

The happen-stance that my trip down to London coincided with cataclysmic
weather back home was an unexpected benefit - double the average monthly
rainfall in a few hours on Saturday was a sight I am glad to have missed.

Since Chuck mentioned the book, there is a preview of it here:

http://www.russellturner.org/eileandubh.asp

But please note the recommendation not to order through Blurb, but to follow
the links on that page to buy a locally-printed copy direct.

Piers