[OM] International Zuiko Fest was held in London

Subject: [OM] International Zuiko Fest was held in London
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 01:50:28 -0400
This year's International Zuiko Fest was held in London over the
weekend.  Unfortunately, Chris Barker was not able to attend but Chuck
Norcutt and Piers Hemy (the only attendees) had a great time.  We made
it into London for a bit of walkabout and spent a few hours in the
British Museum.  There was not much photography done as we were having
such a good time just gabbing, pub visiting and brew and spirits drinking.

Piers presented me with a lovely photo book of his home territory on the
Black Isle in northern Scotland.  Absolutely lovely place.  Perhaps I'll
get a chance to visit it in person some day.

Chuck Norcutt