Re: [OM] Strictly OT: System Crash

Subject: Re: [OM] Strictly OT: System Crash
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 19:36:07 -0400
Moose,

May I recommend the freeware HotSwap to solve the hot swap problem. I have
been using it under XP for the last couple of years and recently migrated to
W7 (with a build very close to you dream system) and found HotSwap still
works fine. Though my current W7 load throws a fit if I just switch off the
dock which it didn't do with XP. Probably need to update the BIOS... :)

Dan S