Re: [OM] (OT) Canyon Software

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Canyon Software
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 17:20:01 -0400
I've got the software on my laptop, but haven't put it on the desktop yet. Did
use the G-12 today for some pictures of Bath Iron Works in the fog. They've got
two Aegis destroyers in port, and all the big crane top disappeared into the
fog. It'll be a day or two before I have them processed, though. Too much in
the way right now.

--Bob