Re: [OM] (OT) Canyon Software

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Canyon Software
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 18:31:47 +0100
I think that the USN would describe them as cruisers, Bob*.  I had a look round
one, nearly 20 years ago.  And just before that I was "lit up" by 2, one in the
Red Sea and one in the Meditteranean.  I was flying a 3-ship back home from
Dhahran in 1991 and there was a less friendly illumination from the east at the
same time.

But the seaman who showed us round the cruiser would not believe that a British
aircraft would be able to detect the emissions from his vessel's kit . . .

I'm looking forward to the images.

Chris

*I'm no naval expert, of course :-)