Re: [OM] (OT) Canyon Software

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Canyon Software
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 07:34:48 +0200
In my view there is NEVER any reason to clutter your computer with software
that came with your camera. It is invariably junk. In some cases you are forced
to do it, I seem to remember that Olympus required it to update firmware, but
otherwise I would just throw it away (or keep the disc in the box so that when
you sell the camera you can claim it comes with everything in the box).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain