Re: [OM] (OT) Canyon Software

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Canyon Software
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 07:11:33 -0400
Having recently hoisted my full Nikon kit for a bit of shooting, I had to
chuckle. Somehow the notion of "hauling" the G-12 doesn't work for me. <g> I
got a belt pack for it that works well, but is rather obvious and definitely
not "out of the way." It'll work, though. Much better than a 30-pound kit when
wandering around on vacation.

Haven't actually taken real pictures with it yet so I can't speak to the image
quality. I know I won't be trying to substitute it for the other stuff, but
there are just times when I want a camera along but refuse, for whatever
reason, to carry the good-and-heavy stuff.

--Bob