Re: [OM] (OT) Canyon Software

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Canyon Software
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 17:34:11 -0400
The last seems the most important to me. <g> You're using Aperture, right?
Perfectly reasonable. If I weren't doing this for the filthy lucre, I'd likely
eschew Photoshop myself. Aperture or Lightroom would do all I need and more.

Still, it's more fun to drive a Ferrari than a Ford Focus. <g>

--Bob, who actually drove a Ferrari once, more than 30 years ago, and still
hasn't gotten (sic) over it.