Re: [OM] (OT) Canyon Software

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Canyon Software
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 08:34:02 +0800
Have you tried the Viewer 2? It is much better than the original Viewer. As
far as I remember it has most if not all the features of Studio. But there
is a problem with Viewer 2 under my computer setup, when I adjusted a large
batch and try to convert them it sometimes failed to do the conversion. The
other problem is it does not save adjusted setting, you have to redo from
start when you want to get back to the RAW image to do adjustment again.

BTW, the color errors in CS4 RAW convertion really make me worry. I will
only use Canyon DPP and Olympus Viewer 2 for RAW.

C.H.Ling