Re: [OM] Star trail times [was New Kodak Portra 400]--now Palm migration

Subject: Re: [OM] Star trail times [was New Kodak Portra 400]--now Palm migration
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 09:26:44 -0400
A wise choice.  I can't quite fathom keeping any of my data in the cloud
but if I did you'd better believe I'd have my own separate backup.
These guys undoubtedly have and follow better backup procedures than
me... but my personal backups will never simply disappear because I've
gone out of business.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt