Re: [OM] Star trail times [was New Kodak Portra 400]--now Palmmigration

Subject: Re: [OM] Star trail times [was New Kodak Portra 400]--now Palmmigration
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 11:25:44 -0500
Hi Chuck,

Software providers can also screw up our best efforts at backups.  I used
the backup software provided in Windows 98 for a number of years, only to
find that, when my old computer bit the dust, and I purchased one with
Windows XP, the old files were no longer accessible.  I now place all of the
files that I like to back up (except photos) in one folder, which I can copy
to an external drive each week to provide a simple backup.  My photo files
are on an external eSATA drive, which is backed up periodically to archived
hard drives.  I simply don't like automated or complicated backup software!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA