[OM] Star trail times [was New Kodak Portra 400]--now Palm migration

Subject: [OM] Star trail times [was New Kodak Portra 400]--now Palm migration
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 22:57:18 -0400 (EDT)
FG writes
>Wonder why I cannot sync from Palm Calendar v4 to Google Calendar, and
>why the colored categories in Palm disappeared when in Outlook. The
>latter has almost no importance, but it would be nico to input Google
>Calendar directly from Palm instead of touring by Outlook first.

It is supposed to do that.  The Palm desktop is likely a better PIM
than Outlook anyway.
Suppose if it worked perfectly and one was a Palm die-hard fan, could
continue to use the Palm and have Comapanionlink sync it.
Might ping tech support--could be worth the couple minutes.
http://www.companionlink.com/support/contact.html

More software weirdness here.  Could not even move some image files
with win explorer --marked as in use somewhere though nothing was
running.
Seems win 7 64 bit likes to make them as "read only" too since an
update last year--doesn't seem to cause too much trouble so far--yet
the attribute can't be easily changed--reverts
right back.  I believe this is a known bug.  After playing with it I
could move the files for unclear reasons but what should have been a
5min job became a 30 min chore.
Gotta wonder about Microsoft.  Perhaps there is a better file handler
than win explorer.

Not playing with any silicone anymore tonight, Mike

..