[OM] Star trail times [was New Kodak Portra 400]--now Palm migration

Subject: [OM] Star trail times [was New Kodak Portra 400]--now Palm migration
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 18:20:16 -0400 (EDT)
I think Jeff is correct. (Who's surprised.) You should check newer
versons of the  Palm desktop as they may (probably) have direct
Outlook conduits.
http://forevergeeks.com/import-contacts-from-palm-desktop-to-iphone

If you can sync with a  windoze machine or OS there is 3rd party
software to do the heavy lifting.

http://www.companionlink.com/google/
Once everything is in google or outlook you should be OK, me thinks.
One friend used this for his Droid and it went well,
except a few recurrent events in the calender, IIRC.

My nephew synced my brother's palm desktop to his i-phone w/o 3rd party
software.  I think he went A to B to C to I-phone.
some recurrent events were not right but everything else was good. Nice
to have in-house IT. I can ping him, if it would be helpful.

No need to sue or snit, Mike

and it seems the weird Outlook doesn't
use a common .csv
16 years of my professional and personal and family life are trapped
into an old Apple app.
I should sue them, but I don't have the necessary time to spend.