Re: [OM] Paging Dr. PC connector --Flashbulb dud

Subject: Re: [OM] Paging Dr. PC connector --Flashbulb dud
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 08:23:06 -0400
Could be a dirty/pitted fp safety switch.  An emergency fix would be to
CAREFULLY scrap the 2 surfaces with an xacto blade and bend the short
one so contacts are about 1-2mm apart.  In oldest OM-2, switch is found
partially covered by the md switch in the bottom of the camera.  Newer
bodies have it fp safety completely hidden inside.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977