Re: [OM] Paging Dr. PC connector --Flashbulb dud

Subject: Re: [OM] Paging Dr. PC connector --Flashbulb dud
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 11:50:59 -0500
I'm thinking that the pulse duration is too short. This will
especially be a problem with the ebay triggers. I'm thinking that the
real problem exists between the PC-socket and the battery powered
flash firing dohicky.

Depending on the ambient lighting, I'd probably get to the point of
giving up on the camera triggering the flash and go into a mode of
fire the camera then after the shutter opens, manually trigger the
flash. When enough light hits the film, the camera takes care of
itself.

But still, that doesn't explain why the camera to flash triggering
isn't working. I'm thinking that the camera has been modified to lock
both positions into X-sync.

AG