Re: [OM] Paging Dr. PC connector --Flashbulb dud

Subject: Re: [OM] Paging Dr. PC connector --Flashbulb dud
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 09:39:12 -0700
I'm not sure I completely understand your problem description. But if I had
been in your shoes the first thing I would have done is switch the cable
connected FP setup to  the T32. The timing would be all wrong but at least
you'd know if it was triggering.  Bringing potentially flakey low voltage ebay
triggers into the scene just complicates the problem diagnosis as does changing
camera bodies.  First rule of problem diagnosis in change only one variable at
a time.

Dr. Flash