Re: [OM] Hood for M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-42mm

Subject: Re: [OM] Hood for M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-42mm
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 14:40:15 -0800
On 3/10/2011 1:42 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
> Moose wrote:
>> Oops, this thread makes me feel a little AG/Dawid-ish.
> Time to load up the Turtle and take a trip.

How right you are! We were just talking about that this morning. Week after
next, if the weather cooperates. The weather
is always fine inside the Turtle, but heavy rain outside isn't all that much
fun. Nor is lots of mud in the campgrounds.
:-)

Won't make it to Iowa as yet, though, and probably never will the Turtle see
South Africa.

Travel Itch Moose