[OM] Tilt-shift bellows

Subject: [OM] Tilt-shift bellows
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 17:44:08 -0500 (EST)
Nice! Wonder if they were made for OM. Bill Barber

Yes, they had front and rear adapters for OM. A Dutch list member had
one at one time. I suspect the original front and rear adapters
are about as rare as a left -handed Sasquatch with situs inversus.  I
did snipe at a couple.  The number of scales and  precise adjsutments
is
amazing, but they are not described as robust.  I think the rear might
be a T-mount and the front ?enlarger size but I don't have my file and
don't clearly recall.   One went for over 700 usd and the other over
300.  Might be much much easier to get a used Mamiya autobellows N
though that has fewer precise adjustment and scales and the rear
standard doesn't move.  There are Mamiya to OM rear adapters--perhaps
cheaper ones ar around too.  (or cheap Mamiya to EF for that matter)

www.novoflex.com/de/info/.../dabla_adapter_neu_2009_e-web.pdf/

I am quite sure Dean has used this bellows on OM.

I have recently acquired a super nice OM bellows  from Bill and may try
the Mirex adapter in front for T-S.   I can mount the Zuiko macro
lenses
with my custom adapter.

Tilted Mike