[OM] OM to EOS adapter

Subject: [OM] OM to EOS adapter
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 18:14:11 -0500 (EST)
Ah, the fotodiox PRO C/Y adapter I have is quite good. Only rare
reports of sub optimal machining affecting the focus.
They will chip it for 10 bucks with any chip you choose for AF
confirm/exif data if you send them the chip. I like the Optix V.
http://www.fotodiox.com/product_info.php?products_id=33

HappyPageHK yabe adapters (OM to EOS) have a good reputation but I
think he has vanished. The Big IS or some such are supposed to be OK.
My Cameraquest one is nice that I got with a lens.

Leitax has reversible nondestructive mount surgery solutions for Nykon,
Pentax. Too bad one loses the dof scale at least for Nykon.

http://www.leitax.com/

Sony Leitax conversion is possible but Dave at Leitax doesn't have a
commercial product yet. He might do a few if one pleads with him. (
change to M42 first then M42 to Eos) I think there is a problem with
placement of AF confirm chips for some lenses best I remember.

Adaptable Mike