Re: [OM] sorry should have been vosonic vp8870

Subject: Re: [OM] sorry should have been vosonic vp8870
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 14:33:54 +0100
It seems technology has moved on and there is another device called the
hyperdrive album which will allow 200Gb of data transfer on one charge
and also fast data transfer from card to disk. I have ordered one of
these figuring that I can sell it when I return. Unfortunately it
doesn't solve the problem of being able to view recorded videos in H.264
format but as I was planning to mainly use the time lapse mod on the
gopro camera that may or may not be an issue.