Re: [OM] sorry should have been vosonic vp8870

Subject: Re: [OM] sorry should have been vosonic vp8870
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 07:28:06 +0100
The ipad has limited storage - max 64Gb , I looked into using the photo
importer plug apple make to import to an ipod but this seems problematic
and again storage limited. My mistake and you are correct it was the
8870 I was looking at.

Re the firmware, I saw they have an update in June with no read me but
what I see when googling are hints to formatting the (removable) drive
using windows to fat 32 and then reinserting it to the device, but this
is on the vosonic forum which is down and only google search links are
persiting.

I don't really need the display part I can edit back home given enough
storage, its just a nice to have.