Re: [OM] Cambridge Botanical Gardens

Subject: Re: [OM] Cambridge Botanical Gardens
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 07:59:13 -0500
Actually, I think in this case I prefer Chris's version. It has a softer, more
etherial feel to it than the Moosed version. I know, that don't sound right
since we're talking HDR, but that's just the way it looks to me on my monitor.

Same with the bridge shot. The Moosed version brings out detail and highlights
that aren't in the original, but it ends up looking very slightly HDR'd. Chris
has a softer feel to his.

That said, I'm not as fond on the bridge as I am of the gardens.

My 0.02

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com