Re: [OM] PHP

Subject: Re: [OM] PHP
From: manuel viet <manuel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 13:59:14 +0100
Did you miss my previous post where I pointed a all-one turnkey solution ?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/wampserver/

All you need is there, configured and ready to go. The best solution for linux
users like me who sometimes need to demo on windows computers without any
current knowledge of windows peculiarities.

Cheers,

--
Manuel Viet