Re: [OM] Cambridge Botanical Gardens

Subject: Re: [OM] Cambridge Botanical Gardens
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 07:35:49 -0500
The only advantage to RAW is when it necessary to adjust pixel
brightness levels for either exposure or color balance.  If the exposure
and color balance are spot on the JPEG will be all that's required.  Of
course, my exposure and color balance are usually not always spot on.
That's why I shoot raw.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt