Re: [OM] Cambridge Botanical Gardens

Subject: Re: [OM] Cambridge Botanical Gardens
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 09:22:53 +0000
I've got home (I was on the train from London an hour ago) and I've
re-processed the shots of the gardens (HDR mk 2) and the Power Puff.

One problem with using jpgs is that using the HDR system tends to reduce the
colours available.

But I think that I tend to like darker tones and in that I'm different from
most on the List.

Chris