Re: [OM] (OT) G12

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) G12
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 07:55:43 -0400
Glad you brought that up. My camera bag weighs in at close to 30 pounds (13.6
kilos) when all gear is in place. I just discovered and picked up a pair of
LEKI trekking poles to help my tired old knees in the back country. They work
surprisingly well. But that means I don't have a hand free to steady the
swinging camera around my neck. So I'm in the market for one of those camera
harness things that resemble what birders use to hold their 'nocks.

Anyone got any recommendations of such devices that work? I seem to recall a
shot of Moose wearing something like that once, but I saw no evidence of it on
his visit.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com