Re: [OM] Images - One day in SW Maine

Subject: Re: [OM] Images - One day in SW Maine
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:36:48 -0400
I once asked Jonathan Sachs, creator of PWP (and also co-founder of
Lotus Corp and author of the original Lotus 1-2-3) about some people's
claims that it was necessary to do a stair step approach when uprezzing
images.  His only comment was that people who believed that were not
using PWP and were obviously using poorly implemented algorithms in
other applications.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt