Re: [OM] Oh My Heart! [was Down the rabbit hold]

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh My Heart! [was Down the rabbit hold]
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 12:40:13 -0300
I have a brother in law who read physics at Oxford, followed by a PhD in
nuclear physics and then graduated from London University in medicine.

He once told me that there is no way on this earth could one do a worthwhile
PhD concurrently with medicine .........I believe him.

Isn't a PhD supposed to be a full time three or four year all-research based
undertaking?  Where would one fit in the rigors of a full time medical
school education ?

I suspect that there are a number of degree mills around.

jh