Re: [OM] (OT) Down the rabbit hold

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Down the rabbit hold
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 17:24:39 -0400
As a doc you may appreciate this bit of biochemical analysis by Dr.
Malcolm Kendrick. <http://thincs.org/Malcolm.choltheory.htm>
or this one regarding heart disease, statins and total mortality
titled "Thank God He Didn't Die of Heart Disease Doctor".
<http://thincs.org/Malcolm3.htm#march24>

Kendrick can be very irreverent at times... which I think is called for.

Finally, a more rational hypothesis regarding the cause of heart
disease.  One that actually accounts for the known data.
<http://mercola.fileburst.com/PDF/Ravnskov%20McCully%20Vulnerable%20plaque%20formation.pdf>

Chuck Norcutt