Re: [OM] IMG Moose at Dawn??? [was List slow?]

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG Moose at Dawn??? [was List slow?]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 22:48:02 -0400
According to the 5D manual the creation of a new folder and continuing
there with IMG_001 is the sequence of events caused by a manual reset.
The scenario I described is supposed to be what happens automatically
when the camera is set for "continuous" numbering and that's what forces
the card change.

Chuck Norcutt