Re: [OM] The sound of one cap smoking

Subject: Re: [OM] The sound of one cap smoking
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 12:10:09 +1000 (EST)
> So, now I need to find an amp to replace it. Frankly, having an AM/FM
> tuner is less important than a surround-sound decoder. But a halfway
> decent sound is even more important. As We're beginning the job change
> routine, my budget is way low and a used unit is hunky dory. I'm
> looking for advice and maybe some leads on a decent unit for cheep.

Or the bay ?

When I want something specific now I setup a obay search and
have the results emailed to me daily, have a look and get a feel
for the market over a few days then just sit and wait for a couple
of weeks until the item I seek shows up.

I do the same with E series cameras now :-)

Though I will admit I have been ripped off on one broken E300
which was a lot worse than stated, the working E330 and E1,
and even the broken E3 have all ended up as excellent keepers,
as well as dirt cheap, for those that remember my posts on the
E1 and E330 and what came with them.

Cheers
Ian Manners
"Upon us all, just a little rain must fall." - Led Zeppelin