Re: [OM] IMG Moose at Dawn??? [was List slow?]

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG Moose at Dawn??? [was List slow?]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 19:46:06 -0400
I have a 4 foot chain-link fence surrounding the back yard.  It's
something that even a fawn could easily leap over but it has seemed to
keep them out ever since we moved here 3-1/2 years ago.  They used to
park themselves in the neighbor's yard directly behind me since there is
a long run of unfenced yards on that side.  I knew they could easily
jump my fence but I figured they had easy street on the other side and
there was simply no need to exert oneself.  Now there's even a tasty
garden a-growin' back there in the neighbor's yard and even less reason
to jump the fence.  Or so I thought.  Must be my grass is a little
thicker and greener this year than previous years.  I mowed the lawn
yesterday and there's still plenty of signs of flattened grass over
deer-sized areas.  Not much munching though.  The veggie garden back
there is still probably tastier than my meager flower plantings.  I'll
have to ask Fred if he expects to be able to pick anything this year. :-)

Chuck Norcutt