Re: [OM] I need your help - Mac Users

Subject: Re: [OM] I need your help - Mac Users
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 00:17:14 +1000 (EST)
Hi David,

I dont use Mac's but my wife does, and I seem to fix/upgrades everyone
elses Mac's, RS/6000 etc around here :-)

I have had no problems in using other RAM for Mac upgrades BUT I
always upgrade with matched pairs,  that means the timings are the same
etc, as well as make sure some dimwit hasnt managed to use the wrong type
DDR Ram, I've seen it done from so called Mac Shops.

I've used Kingston, Corsair, and some other brand, totally ignoring where
the chips are made, and by who.

Cheers
Ian Manners

A good scare is better than good advice.