Re: [OM] I need your help - Mac Users

Subject: Re: [OM] I need your help - Mac Users
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 17:51:39 -0400
I got interested in your question so did a little digging around.  I
encountered several comments about Mac Pros having a very low speed fan
and thus need large heat sinks on the memory.  Probing newegg.com for
memory for a Mac Pro I see many that have huge heatsinks and some that
have none.

Chuck Norcutt