Re: [OM] I need your help - Mac Users

Subject: Re: [OM] I need your help - Mac Users
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 17:59:48 -0400
In the olden days one had to be pretty careful about what you used for
memory and one needed to take care for matching in pairs or however the
memory access was designed.  But today if it gives a spec number for
performance (like PC800) just use it or even anything else that is
faster.  It will work.

Chuck Norcutt