Re: [OM] I need your help - Mac Users

Subject: Re: [OM] I need your help - Mac Users
From: David Irisarri Vila <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 17:05:36 +0200
Hi zuiko,

Do you know the memory manufacturer?

Regards,

Dave

pd: Yeah they should fix this problem but I remember when I bought my Mac Pro,
they told me they would fill the sockets with Apple compatible RAM. I told them
I wanted the Apple Micron memory with the original Apple Heat Sink and they
replied they will use JEDEC compatible FB-DIMMS (much warmer than Apple memory)
so I decided to order the Mac Pro directly to Apple Store. They must think
people is stupid.

I am collecting all this info to have an idea of what memory is using Apple.