Re: [OM] Dude - Who stole my 0.56ms?

Subject: Re: [OM] Dude - Who stole my 0.56ms?
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 18:15:30 -0500
Moose,

After listening Ken's experience, I did try out my Super Multi Coated
Takumar 50/1.4 this morning, on my E-1.  My conclusion, without a really
scientific approach, but using similar subjects, was that the Tak is nowhere
near as sharp as my Leica-R lenses.  It does wonders with portraits, though,
where sharpness is less desirable.

I also noted that the bokeh of the Tak is not as nice as that which I get
with Leica lenses.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA