Re: [OM] Certainly a beaten subject already,

Subject: Re: [OM] Certainly a beaten subject already,
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 21:46:24 -0800
On 3/1/2010 11:04 PM, Marc Lawrence wrote:
> An Olympus OM Odyssey coincidence...
>
> These tree roots are the same I took a photo of for the Olympus OM
> Odyssey in 2006:
>
> http://www.reflective-moment.com/olympus-odyssey/mlawrence/picture3.htm
>
> .... Mine is also somewhat (over-?) post-processed.

I love the composition.

It does look a little overdone to the king of overdoing. :-)   Might
need a new scan? With a nice, clean scan that's had NR applied, one can
do a lot more processing - in 16 bit! - without it starting to look
funny. Otherwise many adjustments, LCE in particular, interact in a not
so nice way with the grain.

Moose