[OM] Really OT .. Facebook

Subject: [OM] Really OT .. Facebook
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 08:59:46 -0400
There must be some experienced Facebook'ers on the list.

I set up a Facebook account at my son's request. The amount of information I
gave Facebook was an absolute minimum .... no profile, no location, no
photo, etc

I now get requests from complete strangers to be their "Friend" ..........
people I have never heard of and wouldn't know from Adam. It is just so
irksome.

Does Facebook work in such a way that a user could punch in "John Hudson"
into Facebook's name search engine and flush out all the John Hudson names
in the system and  send a "I want to be your friend" message to every John
Hudson found hoping to flush the one John Hudson the user wants to find?

If so, Facebook is a pain in the ar** .

jh

database 4908 (20100302) __________

http://www.eset.com