Re: [OM] 5D II pattern noise problem

Subject: Re: [OM] 5D II pattern noise problem
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 18:08:32 +0800
Yes, new firmware was released but it was not for my problem. It was for
sRAW1 vertical banding noise. I have problem at all image size, just send
question to Canon HK to see if this can be fixed.

Same problem like this ISO100 RAW sample on the lower left corner:

http://www.photographyblog.com/reviews_canon_eos_5d_mark_ii_3.php

C.H.Ling