Re: [OM] 5D II pattern noise problem

Subject: Re: [OM] 5D II pattern noise problem
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 00:05:14 +0800
That is the difference, I'm not a pro who sell prints and I never make big
print since I don't have the wall to hang them but I enjoy shooting and veiw
them at 100% pixel size on my computer screen.

On the other hand, this ISO125 example doesn't look good at +2 stop boost
even scale down to 1000 pixel, I still see pattern noise with this small web
image:

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_7615.JPG

Acceptance stand is very complex, some seek for high resolution, some high
ISO, some better color....

BTW, I also enjoy playing with different softwares so I know some RAW
converters don't do well in color rendering but many poeple just prefer them
for better workflow.

C.H.Ling