Re: [OM] 5D II pattern noise problem

Subject: Re: [OM] 5D II pattern noise problem
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 00:46:54 +0800
That's no problem Tom, I enjoy the discussion and I found I always learn
something from every discussion. 5D II is fine in many ways especially in
high ISO and your 5D II may do better in low ISO as performance could vary
between different samples.

Since 5D II is your favorite and you are using lightroom, I hope you have no
problem with the shadow color rendering as I found there is color shift with
CS4, for the samples you can see my previous email.

C.H.Ling