Re: [OM] OT: Printers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Printers
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 16:38:19 -0600
Bill,

Argh, it sounds like you and I have similar opinions about HP's customer
service/support/product development teams.
This year, more accurately, in the past 8 months, I have purchased 3
different printers, returned one (the HP, it would have been fabulous
save for the crappy software they use!) and had 2 Epsons with Epic
Failure Syndrome.

I am tempted to test fate and get another Artisan 700 and see how it
does, as I loved the quality of prints I was getting...but...this thing
with the rollers failing is making me very nervous about which way to
go. I have surfed the internet and I seem to be going in circles, only
confusing myself more. I know we talk about circle of confusion a good
deal here, but today, if you looked up the definition for Circle Of
Confusion, my picture would be plastered right there.

Why does it have to be so hard?!

Yes, we woke to about an inch of snow this morning, and it is snowing
again as I type. I hear East of us, Denver area, they are expecting
about 8-10 inches tonight.
The passes should be downright snow packed by morning.
All of our Ski resorts opened very early, I believe most with record
breaking opening dates and snow pack.
Looks to be a very cold wet winter. This is good news for our water supply.

And yes, it would be a great time to work on those family photos I have
ideas for, and get started on some Christmas projects. I guess I'll have
to borrow my kids' crayons.

Candace